About My Blog

I created this blog to help share ABBA information with other fans and to show off my new collection items :)


Please note: Collection item photos are from my own personal collection. These are not stock photos. If you wish to use any of my photos elsewhere, please have the courtesy to ask first - Thank you :)

Wednesday 31 May 2017

ABBA The Movie / The Album 40th Anniversary - Merchandise Coming !!



So, the tease has commenced for the 40th Anniversary of ABBA The Movie / ABBA The Album with these images being shared on instagram by Polar Music International @abbaofficial.

I love this game of getting little bits of information at a time :)

I cannot wait to see everything they are going to do for this amazing Anniversary- and no doubt there will be a Live album which is what I want most ! :D








Follow the fun updates on instagram here:

https://www.instagram.com/abbaofficial/?hl=en 

Or just keep checking this blog post as I will add any updates here as well :)




2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. There is nothing to buy yet Leo - these are teaser images for what may be released later in the year, to coincide with original release dates of ABBA The Movie & ABBA The Album. They do this to build anticipation and excitement :) Stay tuned for any updates.

      Delete