About My Blog

I created this blog to help share ABBA information with other fans and to show off my new collection items :)


Please note: Collection item photos are from my own personal collection. These are not stock photos. If you wish to use any of my photos elsewhere, please have the courtesy to ask first - Thank you :)

Wednesday 5 April 2017

Happy Birthday Agnetha !



Today, 5 April 2017, Agnetha Åse Fältskog turns 67 !

Happy Birthday wishes from Australia - forever your fan.




Some fabulous photo collages created by other fans :)






1 comment:

  1. Thank you a bunch for sharing this with all of us you actually realize what you are talking about! Bookmarked. Please also seek advice from my site =). We could have a hyperlink change contract between us!
    Happy Birthday Grandma Quotes in Heaven or Passed Away

    ReplyDelete