About My Blog

I created this blog to help share ABBA information with other fans and to show off my new collection items :)


Please note: Collection item photos are from my own personal collection. These are not stock photos. If you wish to use any of my photos elsewhere, please have the courtesy to ask first - Thank you :)

Monday 6 March 2017

ABBA In Australia 6 March 1977 - Live In Melbourne - 40 Years Ago Today !




Today 6 March 1977, ABBA performed their 2nd & 3rd Melbourne shows - an afternoon show and an evening show !

They must have been exhausted after this.

Sidney Myer Music Bowl – 2.30pm
King’s Domain, Linlithgow Avenue, Melbourne

Tickets: $12.50 Reserved Seating – 2000 tickets
$9.00 Lawn Area

Sound Rehearsal: 12.00pm

Show 1: 2.30pm
Show 2: 8.30pm

14,500 tickets sold to each event.


For all the details & pics check out this link to my blog post from 2016:

http://abbafanatic.blogspot.com.au/2016/03/abba-live-in-melbourne-6th-march-1977.html 

I've Been Waiting For You - Live Melbourne 1977:





Some of the 20,000 fans trying to see and hear ABBA from *outside* the Music Bowl in Melbourne.

1 comment:

  1. Were Radio 3XY authorised to broadcast the concerts in Melbourne? It's amazing no other recordings have come to light if they were :)

    ReplyDelete